Skip to main content
©  Photo:

S.E. ApS Svendborg - Wiggers

The family names "Wiggers" and "Svendborg" have belonged together for more than 150 years. In the beginning there was a garment factory where Svendborg town hall is today. In 1938, the building, which we know today as Wiggers Gaard on Torvet, was built, and here until 1991, clothes were sold by the Wiggers family.

Today, J.B. Wiggers Properties over approx. 250 leases, of which about half are apartments and the rest are commercial leases and parking spaces. Thus, J.B. Wiggers Ejendomme the largest privately owned rental company in Svendborg.