The staff at the tourist office represent many aspects of tourism in Svendborg. Besides functioning as the town’s tourist office, we help organise many of the town’s events as part of SvendborgEvent. We are also part of Maritimt Center Danmark, which serves as the booking agency for the town’s impressive old wooden ships. And finally, we perform secretarial functions for the organisations Svendborg Shopping and Svendborg Turistforening.
Since we cover a wide range of tourism-related functions, you can visit the tourist office to:
- Get information about the many things to do in Svendborg and the archipelago, whether you arrive by sea, road, or rail
- Pick up maps, leaflets, and ferry timetables
- Find out more about the many events in town
- Buy tickets for concerts, events, and trips on the wooden ships
- Learn about the maritime history of the Svendborg region and the work that is put in to preserve the old wooden ships
- Check out a selection of local specialties and get inspiration for a visit to the region’s farm shops
You can find us at Havnepladsen 2, 5700 Svendborg or you can contact os on +45 62 23 69 51 or email@example.com if you have any questions before arriving in Svendborg.