Find answers to these and many other questions in this guidebook to the 117 top fishing spots around Fyn, Langeland, and Ærø. Some of Fyn’s very best inshore fishermen have contributed to the book, generously sharing their best tips and advice for both skilled and less experienced sea trout anglers. Good maps and accurate descriptions make it easy to locate just the right fishing spot, depending on the season, wind direction, and your preferred fishing method.
Buy the book at the tourist office in Svendborg (Havnepladsen 2) for 149 DKK
The fishing guidebook includes:
- 117 coastal fishing spots on Fyn, Langeland, Ærø, and the smaller sea trout islands.
- Aerial photos of each fishing spot, adding a new dimension to your trip.
- 15 detailed maps (1:100,000), including depth contours.
- Information on the best season and wind direction for every fishing spot.
- Good tips about fishing tackle, strategies, and year-round fishing.
- Useful information about the sea trout.
- Guide to sandbars, reefs, troughs, and other coastal types.
- 10 inspirational fishing stories from some of the fishing spots included in the book.
The tourist office issues fishing licences for a single day, a week or a whole year.