Welcome to our oasis full of hygge, blue skies, and welcoming wilderness.
Lindely Nature camp is a great base for excursions around Southern Funen. You will have access to water, firewood, and three fire pits. The camp garden has a vegetable garden that guests are welcome to visit for a taste when the plants are in season. We strive to limit use of artificial lights on the grounds, so there will be plenty of opportunities to watch bats and to study the stars. There is access to a toilet in the main building, as well as a shower under open skies, sheltered in our birch grove.
As Geopark partners we focus on sustainability:
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Solar power
- Pesticide free vegetable garden
- Wood fire from the campgrounds themselves
- Sustainable and allergy friendly cleaning products
- Solar heated outdoor shower
- Limited use of artificial lighting
- Charging port for electric vehicles
We encourage our guests to:
- Use environmentally friendly products
- Sort and recycle waste
- Explore the Geopark
- Take care of nature and each other