Abt. 1500 Corfiz Hardenberg builds a manor house that possibly forms part of the existing one in two storeys over vauled cellars from 1662, built by the lord lieutenant Otte Krag. The main building got renovated in 1868 and the farm was partially restored after a fire in 1881 and the moats were fille in. The tower-ike extensions is from 1916. The castle is not open to the public.